Intuitive Reiki Master, Consciousness Trainer,, Ordained Minister, Spiritual Advisor, and Entrepreneur
There's much to see here. So, take your time, look around, and learn all there is to know about me. I hope you enjoy my site.
Robbyn has always had a fascination with the metaphysical world, especially the concept of Energy. She has also always had a healthy curiosity of human nature.
She attained a Bachelor of Science, Psychology, and a Graduate Certificate, Contemporary Theory in Mental Health Services. She was a research assistant in the Brain and Behavior Research Lab at the University of Southern Mississippi her entire senior year. During her graduate studies she was inducted into the International Honor Society for Counseling, Chi Sigma Iota.
Robbyn served 8 years in the military, serving one of those years in Iraq during Operation Iraqi Freedom III. While serving in Iraq, she received the honor of an Army Commendation Medal. After serving in the military, she became a children’s case manager and counselor with mental health. Through years of struggling through spinal cord injuries (SCIs), she stumbled upon Reiki. It was at this point her healing journey went to the next level.
Robbyn also has survived multiple spinal cord injuries, both in her neck and her back. Five out of seven levels in her neck are titanium cages, rods, and screws.
She is now an Intuitive Reiki Master & Mentor, Consciousness Trainer, and Ordained Minister & Spiritual Advisor.
• Certificate – Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Practitioner, Energy Medicine Squared, Flowood, MS, 2020
• Certificate – Psychic and Intuitive Development, Mississippi Academy, Flowood, MS, 2019
• Certificate – Membership in the Mississippi Counseling Association, Mississippi, 2016
• Certificate – Ordination by Open Ministry, 2013
• ARCOM – The Army Commendation Medal – Dogwood, Iraq, Operation Iraqi Freedom III, 2005
Sign up to hear from me about specials, sales, and events.